Monday 12 July 2010

A Star is Born

Hi Everyone,

For anyone in Perth this weekend, I hope you all managed to stay safe and dry! What a wet weekend we had! My plan was to spend a lot of time (and I mean a lot) cleaning up my stamping room and joining in some challenges. Well, that didn't really happen.... But in the short time I did spend in my stamping room, I managed to make a few cards that I'll show you over the next couple of days.

Here's one I made with one of my favourite colour combos (I'm such a girly girl sometimes! lol)


Materials Used:
Stamp Set: Pony Party & Picture This (level 1 hostess from autumn mini catty)
Big Shot & Polka Dot embossing folder
Melon Mambo Ribbon
Cardstock: Lovely Lilac, Orchid Opulence, Pink Passion, Whisper White
Stampin' Write Markers
Aqua Painter
Black Stazon Ink
White Gel Pen
Large Oval and Scallop Oval Punch


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails