Tuesday 27 July 2010

ESAD Wk 23 3D Challenge

Hi All,

Last week the challenge was set for the ESAD members to follow Tania Gould's tutorial to make some gorgeous rolled roses...

Here was my clean and simple entry... However I did tick off 2 extra things from my 'to try' list in this project so it made me a happy stamper!



The other new things were the Top Note Box, using the Big Shot Die and also some heat embossing. Admittedly it's only 1 word and a little on the rose, but still, I had a go and that's what it's all about! I encourage everyone to have a go at the rolled roses - they are pretty simple! And I've just jazzed mine up with the leaves from the 2 step bird punch adhered with my new love - Tombow glue! MY GOSH this stuff is amazing! If you make anything 3D you need to get some of this glue! (and it smells pretty nice too).

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails