Friday 9 July 2010

Butterfly Pansy

Hi All,

In some recent blog surfing, I have seen a few flowers (pansies generally) made out of the butterfly punch. Sooo one thing lead to another and finally I've had a go...


I've teamed the butterfly punch with the leaf from the 2 step bird punch and there you have it, a pansy with a stem and leaf. I just trimmed the leaf off the stem and turned it into a stalk for my flower and added the leaf in a different position. The glue pen works perfectly for adhering my stem and lead to the card - no visible glue on my page so that's excellent! 

I'm still feeling yuck from this cold so that's it from me today. If you would like any more info about the products/ techniques used, please contact me.

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails