Saturday 22 May 2010

My UnConvention Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone,

This weekend is the National Stampin' Up Convention and seeing as I couldn't attend, I'm taking part in the ESAD Unconvention.

For the first time ever I am running a sketch challenge and thought I would run it both on the ESAD site and also here on my blog...

Any ESAD members wishing to join in must enter via ESAD on Ning!!

Anyone else who is interested can enter via Mr Linky below... 

So the sketch challenge is from the Stampin' Up website:



You can create a card or scrapbook page and I will be picking a winner here and on ESAD... Entries close midnight Saturday 22nd May for the ESAD entries and Sunday 30th May for entering via my blog...



These are my 2 cards:








Have fun!!!


Thanks for looking,




To enter Richelle's ESAD Sketch Challenge, please leave your direct blog post link below... Don't forget, ESAD Members must enter via the UnConvention Challenge on Ning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails