Wednesday 26 May 2010

Another Unconvention Project....

Hi Everyone,

As promised, I'm back with more of my Unconvention projects from the weekend.

This scrapbooking page is based on a sketch layout provided by Kelly Slattery... And its the first one I've done for my eldest daughter (who is now 3 1/2yrs old)... So that means I've got a lot of catching up to do and then there's also a whole other album for my youngest daughter as well... Better get scrappin'!


This is the layout:


And this is my page:


With a close up pic of the glittery letters


Thanks for looking,

2 comments:

  1. I love this Richelle, will definitely be CASEing it for my new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page Richelle. You may have some catching up to do but good things take time to create!!! I am not a s'booker but so admire the talents of tose who do. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails