Tuesday 11 May 2010

JAI #16's third entry....

mmmmm I entirely blame the extended holiday my cardmaking mojo seemed to have add lately for the explosion in posts tonight... Well that and another fab challenge from the team over at JAI...


So this is my 3rd and final entry for the Just Add Ink Challenge #16






Ok that's it from me! My hands are semi frozen and I'm sitting with a blanket over my knees and a scarf on! Such a Nanna!! So on that note, I'm signing off and I'll be back later this week with more to show you! Night, Night!  Purple


Thanks for looking,


ps: I hope all the mums (and mummies to be) out there in blogland had a fabulous Mother's Day. I received a new purse and a small black clutch from my girls... Funny how they knew exactly what to get me! And also a couple of cards and a small box DD3 decorated at Kindy - Aww my first mother's day pressie from school
  Mother's Day Basket

2 comments:

  1. Richelle, all three cards are just lovely. Great holiday pics too, thanks for sharing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely my favourite. Did you watercolour on Ruby Red? The background on Soft Suede is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails