Wednesday 24 March 2010

Sneak Peak - New Bird Punch

Hi Everyone,

The new Autumn/Winter Mini catalogue isn't far away... So here's a quick sneak peek at the new Bird Punch that will be available from 1st April (and no its not an April Fool's Day joke!).




The photo doesn't show the rectangle layers have gone through my crimper, but in real life it does add a little extra to my card without distracting from the bird.

So the upcoming catalogue means that there is only 1 week left of Sale-a-bration and the Summer Mini catty as they finish at the end of this month. If you would like to order anything, please email or call me on 0407 262 452. Remember, I can post your order anywhere in Australia.

And if you would like a copy of the Autumn Mini, please let me know and I will happily email or post one to you.


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails