Monday 15 March 2010

Are YOU a maybe?

Hi there readers,

I'm popping in for a quick hello tonight and then its off to bed for an early night for me! Well, once I tidy up a few more things... Such is the life of a mum! lol..

I want to remind you that the Sale-a-bration and the Summer mini catty will finish at the end of this month. So if you are a 'maybe', why not use the Sale-a-bration to your advantage and host a workshop to receive FREE Stampin' Up! goodies. Please leave me a comment or email me to book your workshop. Don't forget there are extra FREEBIES during Sale-a-bration.

Mention this message and there will be a bonus for you!!!


I'll be back tomorrow with some pics of the projects from my Easter Class held on Friday night.



Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails