Friday 12 March 2010

Back with more bunnies!

Hi Everyone,

I don't think I could blame you if you are coming to the conclusion that I love chocolate bunnies! lol

But I'm being good and sticking with the non-chocolate sort and thus have made some more Easter themed cards with my Stampin' Up! Bunny! I made 2 of each of these cards towards the Easter raffle at the Playgroup we attend each week.


(The blotch in this photo from my camera -
I've no idea why! The card looks fine in real life)





Materials Used:
Stamp: Chocolate Bunny, "For You" sentiment from Vintage Labels (Free Sale-a-bration Set)
Card: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose & Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Always
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, silver thread from my stash, Scallop square punch, Scallop edge punch, dimensionals



Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails