Wednesday 29 September 2010

I'm back with stomping elephants!

Hi All,

I have made it back into my crafting room, semi-re-discovered my desk and I've done some stamping! Yay! It seems like ages but really only a week since I've posted anything on my blog.

Last week was a long week as both my kids were sick and we stayed home the entire week. Thankfully they are better now but not quite back into their normal routine - miss 3 has lain awake til 9.30pm last night and 10pm tonight. But at least she's stayed in her room, singing her baby (a toy mouse) to sleep and rearranging her bed.

Well, I've said I've been stamping so here's what I've been up to... For some reason, when I haven't been stamping for a bit and feel I'm lacking some mojo, I often revert to making kids cards and this time I created some baby cards.




I've used the Animal Stories stamp set which I was happy to see in the new Idea book - it was a mini catalogue set. The last card has the word "baby" stamped randomly over the top and bottom which is from the Tiny Tags stamp set. The "hello" sentiment on the middle card is also from the Ting Tags set and has been punched out with the co-ordinating tiny tag punch.

Colours:
Elegant Eggplant
Wild Wasabi
Pink Pirouette
Whisper White

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails