Thursday 16 September 2010

Hi Everyone,

This week I've had a quick play with a challenge on the ESAD site to make some Kusadama Flowers. They aren't as hard as I thought when you start with a 10cm square piece of paper... It's when you try and be clever and make one from a 5cm square that it gets trickier!


Anyway, here's 2 photos of my Kusadama Flower that was made from the 5cm square piece of paper and I'm still working out what to do with the larger one....




It's a great way to use up some of my stash of papers!!


Thanks for looking,

ps: sorry about the photos - I still don't have my own laptop and thus no photo editing or watermarks on anything for a while.... I'm working on getting a new one but these things take time in my household :P

1 comment:

  1. Great little flowers Richelle. Hope you get your computer issues sorted soon :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails