Wednesday 11 August 2010

Helping Hudson Challenge #4

Hi Everyone,


Ever had one of those days were you have a million ideas and things to do but don't really get many of them done, well at least not as man as you'd hoped. Today was one of those days.... I thought with a kid-free afternoon I'd be able to get heaps done! Ah, ummm nup! Instead, I've been in a bit of a fog after a shocking headache yesterday and I had to sort out a new fridge as our one semi-died earlier this week. Wondering about the "semi-died" part, well our fridge is working like an esky instead of a fridge. It's cold but not as cold as a fridge should be... Anyway, enough of my babble...


With my foggy brain, I did manage to do up a couple of cards including one for this week's for the Helping Hudson site is a colour challenge using these colours:



And this is my card:


I'm not too happy with ribbon but a bow or knot was too chunky and the old foggy brain wasn't working so I left it (for now lol).

Thanks for looking,

3 comments:

  1. This looks great Richelle!! Love the Baja sponging. I am so happy this stamp set is making another appearance in next years catty. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - love the sponging back ground:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails