Monday 8 February 2010

ESAD Wk 2 Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Here's my entry for the ESAD Week 2 Challenge. We had to case the card from page 13 of the Summer Mini Catty which looks like this:



Sorry the pic is a little blurry... You can view the Summer mini catty online by clicking on the link in the right hand column.

And this is my card:


The card uses the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set, the eyelet border & butterfly punches. The butterfly image was stamped using the "thumping technique", which I did by inking my stamp with the 'pretty in pink' inkpad and then thumping the side of my 'lavendar lace' marker (the fat end) over my stamp. Then I misted the stamp with water and stamped onto my 'whisper white' cardstock. The black outine is then stamped over the top and the butterfly is punched out. I've layered the butterfly on a 'pretty in pink' butterfly and raised it on a dimensional before sticking onto my card.

This card is super easy to make! So I encourage everyone to have a go! :)

You can see my Wk 1 entry here and read all about ESAD (its a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator's chat group).



Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails