Monday 5 April 2010

Coming soon... My first ever ESAD Blog Hop

Hi Everyone,

Sorry about the lack of creations lately... I can't believe how quickly the last week of Term 1 went, and then our 4 day long weekend has simply flown by... Between making masses of sandwiches for the playgroup; then 48 mini cupcakes and another 48 honey joys for miss 3's kindy fancy dress party, (which turned into double batches on top of those already doubled batches so I could stock up our pantry); and Easter, I've not had much time in my stampin' room.

I really should have taken some pics of all the cupcakes iced and decorated with all their sprinkles and the lil' fairy dress I decorated for the fancy dress party (and of course, having 2 girls, I couldn't just make 1 outfit, it had to be 2 fairy dresses).

I have however been working on my first ever ESAD BlogHop projects, so come back on 7th April to see them.... All the projects contain products from the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue and they are so cute!

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails