Thursday 10 September 2009

Fairy Punch Art

Hi All,
This is a busy time in Stampin' with Richelle land cos here's another post! Woohoo!! I'm sure I'm setting some records this week. lol :)
Ok, I've been trying all week to use Makeesha's Inkspirations Colour Challenge #12 and whilst I've had a few ideas, the 1 I'm about to show you is my favourite!!

I've been doing some searching for a fairy picture to use on Charlotte's 3rd b'day invites and came across this punch art fairy on a blog and I've traced the idea back to Samantha. I've changed the colours of my fairy to suit Makeesha's colour challenge. And I've used different sized circles for my fairy's head and body, and using the small circle punch, I've given my fairy a headband... awww......I've also doubled my fairy's wings and then covered them in dazzling diamonds.


 
And here's a pic of the card from the side so you can see my faux embossing of the regal rose love hearts...


Now the task is to make a whole heap of these over the wkend to hand out to Charlotte's friends. Maybe I will be able to rope in Lee to help with the punching out.

Hope you like my fairy as much as I do!! And if you would like any more details, please email me or leave a comment.  :D


Thanks for looking,

2 comments:

  1. hello, i think your site looks great!!!!!!!!

    yes, you can rope me in to do some punching out.

    Lee xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very cute Richelle. Love that ballet dancer!!! Thanks so much for playing. Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails