Monday 10 August 2009

My Spring Mini THANK YOU!!

Hi Everyone, Firstly I would like to say a big thank you to everyone that was able to attend my inaugral Spring Mini Catalogue Launch Party on Sat... I hope you all enjoyed yourselves as I sure did :) For those that weren't able to make it, I thought I'd show you some pics of what we made... These cards and the little box were all stamped with the Forest Friends Set (at only $24.95 its a bargain but bursting with cute!! ~ lol) Anyway, this is the set that all my guests walked away with: This card was CASED from the Spring Mini Catalogue but I did make 3 changes... 1) the word 'friends' 2) the ribbon 3) the flower brad This card I designed myself and we used the lace eyelet punch.. What a great way to add a little extra details and like all the S/Up punches, its so easy to use! This little box was filled with goodies and is a perfect fit for storing the little notecards we made. The ribbon to open the box is simply looped through a jumbo eyelet (set by my crop-a-dile - what a splurge but oh so handy!!! see page 155 of your 2009-10 IBC) The idea for the box was from Lee-Anne, when she showed me how to make a 'pizza box' for notecards (it was quite a while ago, but I still have my tart & tangy box and cards Lee-Anne! And I still luv it) And these were 2 extra cards I designed as I was so in the zone last week. I was feeling a little blah lately but this project has given me a boost and a timely reminder that I can be creative and productive! Being a stay at home mum you sometimes forget there is a person behind all the washing and cleaning lol :P
If you would like to have a go at making these cards, I am happy to offer them as a lesson, just email me and we can work out the details.
Thanks for looking, Richelle

4 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous Richelle. I'll bet your guests loved them. I hope the day went really well. I'll see you at camp on the weekend for some stamping fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Richelle

    All of these cards etc are just gorgeous. I love the set you have used and the colours etc. Just beautiful. It was so great to catch up with you and your mum at camp. It's just a shame you couldn't be there the whole weekend, maybe next time :)

    You take care and have a wonderful week.
    Lee-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute Richelle. Thanks for entering my Challenge!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Richelle! Thanks for entering my challenge!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails