Thursday 18 June 2009

Catching some mojo... Week 88

Hi Everyone, Thought I'd better do some catching up on my mojo monday challenges so here comes the first of 4 posts (hopefully I'll get them all done and posted tonite or tomoro): Week 88's sketch was: And my card looks like this: I did add an extra layer for the sentiment as I thought it looked a little bare with such a small image and circles of card. Colours: Pumpkin Pie; Pretty in Pink & Pink Pirouette Stamps: A Flower For All Seasons & Best Yet (one of the new hostess sets) Extras: Sweet Always Designer Series Paper; Scallop Punch, Dimensionals, Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon; Stampin' Write Markers; Blender Pen Thanks for looking, Richelle

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card Richelle.. love your work xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails